Introduction...

Bare Bottom Spanking Blog is a NON-VIOLENT discussion board for those who enjoy loving discipline. It has been tastefully designed for ADULT singles / couples who may wish to explore the joys of "consentual" bare bottom spanking, anal play and domestic discipline.

This is an ADULTS ONLY BLOG-- If you're under the age of legal consent in your state/country, please click HERE

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Over the knee / lap spanking...

Evening dear readers-- tonight's topic? The over the knee / lap spanking postion.

For as long as I can remember the term over the knee/lap has always been synonomous with spanking. Indeed with many of the females I have dated over the years, whenever I introduce a delightful female to the joys of bare bottom spanking, I begin with playfully mentioning how she could likely benefit from a good trip over a knee. What's interesting, is that once a friendship/relationship with a healthy level of trust has been built, how incredibly receptive many women are to such advances.

It is my personal experience that many women who enjoy spanking (and those who have yet to experience it with a strong, loving gentleman) ironically find a good deal of emotional safety and security being over a lap / knee of a trusted lover. Some have confessed that they enjoy OTK due to the childish postion and close proximity, and the element of control that this affords their spanker.

With respect to the latter, the 'jacknife' position is absolutely my personal favorite. Prior to drawing a woman over my lap, while sitting on the edge of a bed, I open my legs accepting her and positioning her over one leg. Elevating her posterior to provide a ready and vulnerable target, this allows my free leg to trap her kicking legs. While holding her wrist behind her back and firmly placing my elbow into her lumbar spine, this subsequently prevents any interference, as the spanking heats up.

Let's here from our OTK lovers out there.

7 comments:

Lonny55 said...

There is something to be said for the old fashioned over the knee in the time honored manner.

Dave said...

It seems like OTK is really the foundation of the entire kink. It all starts the words "Get over my knee, young lady...."

:)

Dave

Daisy said...

Oh, yes, those words send shivers down my spine....and, i need to be trapped, cos I'm not passive while being spanked....not at first, anyway!!! hugs

Calisto-Demon said...

Naught beats a gleaming red bottom, the stinging pain as each lash falls from that of my Master's hand or riding crop. Though usually t'is for some transgression of being. HELL I love being bad. ~grins~..

Thank you for posting this site, I like it alot and I have added you to my "Sites To See"

Calisto Demon

lady33 said...

Being told to "assume the position" while the man you want to spank you points to his lap is the best way to be spanked. OTK? you bet!

K said...

I am a switch...I love to be taken OTK and I love to put someone OTK. It is my ultimate favorite thing...;-)

Lynn Morris said...

When I'm ordered to "go get my hairbrush" and am told I am going to be put over his knee the scared little girl comes out.

My knees get weak and I tear up at just the mention of going over his knee!!

Just the words, "Get over my knee Young Lady" put butterflies in my tummy...